Wednesday, May 14, 2008

BUNNY LOVE



Oh...my Bunny Boo! Here are the stats...


Age: 32 (I know right?!)
Marital Status: Single & Ready to Mingle Jingle Jangle, but distracted by her Cuddle Bunny Love
Twin: Maybe
Personality: Smart yet Silly, Energized yet Calm, Funny yet Serious.
Attire: Well, bedazzled tanks until I became her stylist ;)...Thank god!
Quotable: "Shut It!" "Thats NOT Right!" "Hot Mess!"
1st Cuddle Bunny Moment: The Luxor in Las Vegas 
The Goods: All I gotta say is "WAAAHHH!!!"





This lady love is my Cuddle Bunny for LIIIFE. There is NEVAH a dull moment with her. Her high energy, smile, honesty, loyalty, love, and laugh are what I adore most about my sister. She's always there for me...and even though we are in two different cities we don't miss one beat in each other's lives. I never feel like we're apart.








Love you Bunny Love!

No comments: